Amy Hollowell is an American-born Parisian poet, journalist and translator. In 2004, she founded the Wild Flower Zen group, which she continues to lead in France and Portugal.
We are pleased to welcome Amy to Blackmountain Zen Centre and the itinerary for the weekend course she will facilitate is detailed below.
Friday 22nd November
– 7:00 to 7:45pm – Zazen, Kinhin
– 7:45 to 8:30pm – An introduction to the theme of the workshop
Saturday 23rd November
– 9:00 to 10:00am – Zazen, Kinkin
– 10:30 to 12:00pm – Zen and the Art of Living, part 1
– 12:00 to 1:30pm – Lunch
– 1:30 to 4:00pm – Zen and the Art of Living, part 2
(Includes large and small group discussions / question-and-answer time.)
Sunday 24th November
– 9:00 – 10:00am Zazen, Kinhin
– 10:30 – 12:00pm – Zen the Art of Living, part 3