Our Saturday morning drop-in study group is continuing to read Pema Chodron’s When Things Fall Apart. We have two periods of zazen on Saturday morning, with a break in between for kinhin: 10 am – 10:25, and 10:35 – 11 am. At 11:15 am, we settle down at the table to read a chapter aloud together, and then we discuss how the reading manifests in our daily practice. Some of our group arrive at 11 am for the study group, some arrive at 10 am to include zazen in their morning, and we end at 12:30 pm. The suggested donation is £5, but we are very happy to welcome you whatever your offering!
Over the next five weeks, we will read the last five chapters as follows:
- October 5: Chapter 18, Secret Oral Instructions
- October 12: Chapter 19, Three Methods for Working with Chaos
- October 19: Chapter 20, The Trick of Choicelessness
- October 26: Chapter 21, Reversing the Wheel of Samsara
- November 2: Chapter 22, The Path is the Goal