We offer a regular newcomers’ programme on Sunday mornings; join us on Sunday, March 22, 2020. Doors open at 9:45 am and we’ll end at about noon.
- Press the buzzer marked “Zen” and we will buzz you in.
- Head upstairs and turn right.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- If you can afford to make a small donation, it will be gratefully received.
- Street parking is free on Sundays, and there are usually places available in St Anne’s Cathedral car-park across the street from us.
We invite experienced practitioners to come along as allies to support and give a friendly welcome to newcomers.
To register, please click here.
Establishing the Path of Practice
Led by Ryushin Paul Haller
Sunday, August 25, 1 pm – 4 pm
The path of practice is both a gift and a challenge. It offers us a way to lessen our suffering and the challenge of engaging our life, relationships and activities as opportunities to awaken. In walking the path we discover both compassion and wisdom, the former through patient acceptance of our suffering, and the latter through meeting our life with awareness and seeing who we are.
In this workshop we will study what it takes to establish the intentionality of relating to our life in this way. We’ll examine the traditional teachings of the Path and discuss how they apply to daily life.
Suggested donation: £25 – click here for free registration